With True Dimples
She was so beautiful
The way you looked was so stunning
As the way you were smiling with your dimples
Was truly such a beautiful picture.
I looked endlessly at you until I fell asleep
I was so tired though your picture gave me the strength
The strength to keep my eyes open
Kept at looking at you as your beautiful natural face is my weakness
My weakness you did become that very night
When I got a glimpse of your picture.
How can I explain this feeling of mine?
Sometimes words end though feelings remain
Your picture gave me that feeling of eternal love, just through your glimpse
A glimpse of a girl so stunning with true dimples.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With True Dimples by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare