With True Dimples
She was so beautiful
The way you looked was so stunning
As the way you were smiling with your dimples
Was truly such a beautiful picture.
I looked endlessly at you until I fell asleep
I was so tired though your picture gave me the strength
The strength to keep my eyes open
Kept at looking at you as your beautiful natural face is my weakness
My weakness you did become that very night
When I got a glimpse of your picture.
How can I explain this feeling of mine?
Sometimes words end though feelings remain
Your picture gave me that feeling of eternal love, just through your glimpse
A glimpse of a girl so stunning with true dimples.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With True Dimples by Rohit Sapra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard labour, hasmukh amathalal
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi