Woman Of God
A woman of strong faith
never been shaken by anything
whatever comes around in life.
A woman of courage,
she move and go inspite of
difficulties in life, make things
A woman of talent, unique to
express herself productively,
happy and aware in the way
she will work out with.
A woman of knowledge,
knowledge comes from experience
of life that produce wisdom in
moral and spiritual value.
A woman of intuition to stand
the ground to be able to work
in a proper right direction
journey of life.
A woman of discipline feed her
emotion to behave, to speak her
mind in a right manner way.
A woman of intellect nurture her
children and spouse to pamper her
family to love, affection she give
ear to listen, to be modest in the
way they will go, to live in God
in faith, to make life easier and simpler.
A woman of prayer, all things in life
she committed in silence prayer,
to be humble in the sight of God,
to listen to the words and comman,
to fear God, to love God to be the
center of her life.
A woman of strength relying on God,
seeking his grace, mercy he endure
to a woman of faith in God
alone, along way.
A woman of God speak in wisdom,
has special attention in the eyes of
God, secure in earth and in heaven place.
Copyright (c) Jocelyn Dunbar
14th of May 2006
7: 23 A.M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman Of God by Jocelyn Dunbar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..