Lawrence CH Hiun
Wu Wei (Do Nothing)
Overfilling a vessel is not as good as stopping before it is filled
Over sharpen a blade and it will lose its edge.
Pile up gold and jade
And it will impossible to guard it
In going after rank and titles
In an arrogant and haughty way
You will bring about your own downfall.
Withdraw when the work is done
This is the way of Tao.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wu Wei (Do Nothing) by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- EVEN More Cosmic Than Than~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis