novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
You say you love me
We say words we regret at the end of the day.
You said i'm your sweetheart
You said I'm your soulmate
You said i'm your everything.
Am i still your everything if am crying every night
Am i still your sweetheart if you pushing me away
Am i still your soulmate if you cheating on me.
You use to call me baby
You use to call me during the day
Just to say you miss me and you love me
But look at you now
All of that is gone.
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You say you love me by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns