ramon lvdiaz Poems
- About The Poem By Herberto Hel...
- Machina Of The World - Carlos ...
- Same Flower's Hippocampus i'm tired of easy openings and ...
- Dry-Dissect Butterfly Blue's S... I beneath the skin of ...
- Habitual Flow On Metro Station... she pass and carry me ...
- The Knife Only Edge By João Ca...
- .yuxtaposición la luz expresa la distancia: oscuridad és ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ramon lvdiaz
About The Poem By Herberto Helder [trans. Ramonlvdiaz]
a poem insecurely grows
across the flesh's maze,
still rising without words, only frenzy and taste,
maybe like blood
or its shadows through the channels of being.
outside the world lies. outside, the wonderful violence
or the grapeberries whose breeds
microscopic sun roots.
outside, the genuine and enduring bodies
of our love,
riverbeds, outter peace within all things,
where leaves lying the silence,
and seeds on the wind's drift
— the theatrical hour of own.
where the poem grows surrounding everything.
and now no power can destroys the...