Shian Daley Poems
- Abyss My life is like an Abyss So dark, cold and ...
- Advantage The things I have done makes me sick to my stomach ...
- Love Sick Do you see him? Sitting there watching me from ...
- Special Friend You know that person when you see him He ...
- Friendship Friendship is something you cannot buy It is ...
- I'M Done You always locked me up since I was little You ...
- Father All these years I thought I had the right father But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My life is like an Abyss
So dark, cold and lonely
With no one to talk to
Sometimes it's nice
Because no one is there to hurt you
The more I feel pleased with myself
Is the more other people suffer
They try to take me out
But I just wanna stay in this gutter
So I just silently sit there
Never wanting to go home,
Maybe one day I will get out
Then maybe... JUST MAYBE I
won't be so alone