Vanessa Grixti Poems
- Sixteen Ways To Never Fall In ... 1. Do not read this. ...
- An Ailment Called Myself I am trouble spelled out to sound ...
- A Night With Negligence I could talk about the music but ...
- A Half True Poem I have taken the role as the sad ...
- Simply Put Jokes get old. But stay funny. Love stories ...
- The Two I'm the one for everybody. Sad. No one is
- Primary And Secondary Some people fall in love together and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vanessa Grixti
Sixteen Ways To Never Fall In Love
1. Do not read this.
2. Make sure there is only enough room in your pockets
for one night stands
and the receipt for the breakfast
you will eat alone the next morning.
3. Constantly live in the wrong time
and the watch that ticks on your wrist
never quite seem to line up.
4. Repeat 'I like being alone. It's freeing'
but never learn the feeling
of just how free you can be
when you touch someone
who looks like the dreams you had before you knew
how cruel the world was.
5. Say that you have seen love fall apart...