A.E.K.G Navrilith Poems
- Each One Her Own… And Hers To ... I looked out of my window ...
- Cello Largest of her sisters but smaller than her brother, ...
- Another Work In Progress Toothpaste and brandy, half nine ...
- A Strike In The Light Is Heale...
- Missing Guilt hangs her head in shame, Where is pride now? ...
- Memories And Tense Remember the good times, learn from the ...
- Darling If... If we had all the time in the world, Your ...
Thankyou to everyone who has voted and for all your heartwarming comments- they mean so much to me.
Hello.I'm currently working on a series of short stories and poems. - trying my hand at song writing, composing for various instruments and numbers etc... and script writting may begin soon. Anything I put on here is written by me (unless stated otherwise) Please don't copy my work. I do... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A.E.K.G Navrilith
Each One Her Own… And Hers To Keep
I looked out of my window for the source of the noise.
The sky was crying.
Not in anger or delight,
But in a faded hope,
For those still trudging and others who are running,
From the path of life.
A dismal site to behold,
Like a faded watercolour.
In my minds eye,
A gray heath.
Earth landing with the resounding THUD! … Of the eternal sleep.
No music; just silent tears.
One mourning keen from one so young.
And the sky cried.
(Just a brief shower, but to them it will last forever)