A. E Loewer
A. E Loewer Poems
- I Do Not Remember You As You W... I do not remember you as ...
- Sometimes I Feel sometimes I feel as though I don't feel at ...
- It Has Finally Hit Me It has finally hit me like a slap in ...
- There Was Silence There was silence in my heart And for a ...
- I Would Live In Your Love I would live in your love In the ...
- Impossible Is Nothing Impossible is nothing When there’s a ...
- Golden Beads, Off The Lake Golden beads, off the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A. E Loewer
I Do Not Remember You As You Were
I do not remember you as you were
only as what you became
I cannot recall fond memories of you
but only ones that bring me pain
and through all this unknowing
I love you still
and yet forget
yet when memory serves
that aching pain ceases to omit
and through this gift, this saving
it brought tears to my eyes
for you I wear it proudly
thoughts of how you may have been surmise
and I'd wish I'd known you better
before this heartache and this pain
for things that never were
can never be again
but when the many years have ...