Abdullah Musa Poems
- The Cry Of An Orphan O! Death, You care for no one’s agony ...
- I Who Is Alone I who is alone Wrong for long in my inner ...
- Blanket For My Son If you ever live Incase I never ...
- A Special Day The Sun was smiling The Stars were twinkling ...
- Why Why does the Sun refuses to grace the day and the moon...
- Friends Of Progress Be brave! Be brave they said Ponderable ...
- Haven’t We All! Haven’t we all waned Milked our mother and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Cry Of An Orphan
You care for no one’s agony
For the love of our sorrow you exist
Men have questioned God
But death, are you merciful
Troops came to beg, but
Saints you’ve drained their breath
When the fatherless and the motherless weep
Could life be the same
When the tears of blood flood the earth and
mountains refused asylums
How can he fight your invincibility
How can he survive the pains of life in this
mesh of wicked sorrow
Maybe you will soon take him to the comfort of
his parents in your house of pains and joy, for