Wayne Bowen Poems
- Past Vs. Future Thinking of the past or looking at the ...
- There Are No Tears In Heaven When our loved ones leave this ...
- A Penny's Worth A single penny on the ground, many chances ...
- My Father's House When we leave this world behind us we'll ...
- The Problem In desperation I turn to my own thoughts and ...
- What Can I Do I've walked the rocky roads of life with peaks...
- Tribute The old country preacher stood to speak, his broken...
Born in Florida, currently divide time between south Florida and the north Georgia mountains. I enjoy writing poems and song lyrics. I also like to read other poetry. My style is simple, straight forward and easy to understand. I hope you enjoy my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Bowen
Past Vs. Future
Thinking of the past
or looking at
the future. Is one
better for the mind
than the other? Does
one satisfy more than the other?
Which is better, to know
the past or guess about the future?
If we live in the past do
we forget about the future or
if we live in the future do
we forget about the past?
Will this make us love or
hate ourselves more or less.