Achim Wollscheid Poems
- A House Is The Building Or Str...
- Are Dreams Escapable? In dreams is there ever a decisive ...
- I'Ve Got Friends
- Blatancy Why is the world so openly blatant? To my left the...
- Programmers You are not aware of another environment Because...
- Before All Others Seek me before all the others Out from ...
- Expose In my upraised hand I grope the reddest apple My left...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A House Is The Building Or Structure In Which One Lives
Just escape from this building
That's colliding; its walls, fading black
Walk to somewhere away from this memory
Wipe aside tears that threaten departure
And pack today to be sure of leaving tomorrow
Look at blooming flowers to remove sorrow
And simply forget that around these parts,
The sky was ever so beautiful in the night
Com'on, just leave the place behind
Take away every picture you ever took in your mind
Toss them to the fire that burns ever so bright
Brace the heart, rest and keep it calm
Because it's saddening, and ticking like a bomb
Get away ...