Addy Adenawo Poems
- Rude Awakening How long would it take before the veil would ...
- You Are My Angel Some people believe, there is a one The ...
- Merging Territories Let's blur the line that divides Erase ...
- A Sonnet For Maya From the well of her being Flowed a depth ...
- Philosophy Of The Snail Where doth time fly to as it goes ...
- Haiku T1 (Midnight Routine)
- The Hypothetical 'Mr Right' My kinda man is too perfect even ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Addy Adenawo
How long would it take before the veil would drop?
How long before the bubble burst?
Her perfect world is crumbling right before her eyes
She can do nothing but watch it crash
Her heart was in her eyes, she wore it on her sleeve
Brighter than a beacon, plain for the world to see
She wove dreams faster than she could see them
Pitching tents with an enemy disguised as a friend
No matter how many times she gets scarred she still goes back to get burnt again
Hoping that her lover's love would be regained
She still holds out a torch
For the love she's ...