Adeaze Tinkerbelle Poems
- Dead At 14 Inspired by a poem I read in 'Chicken Soup For The...
- All Hail The Queen The young girl Dark chocolate Sitting on...
- Whispers Fade Away She has a mask to hide behind No one ...
- Cry Freedom The shots fired out The scared soldier dashed ...
- Only One This is actually a song I wrote. You can put any ...
- Beauty The simple young girl Thought she needed ...
- Caged Bird I'm a caged bird Wanting to be free Attempting ...
There's not really anything to know about me except the things left unsaid. I am one of the deepest person you will ever meet, but if you don't know, that's fine with me. But, I'm not a troubled child, more of a misguided, misunderstood young woman... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adeaze Tinkerbelle
Dead At 14
Inspired by a poem I read in 'Chicken Soup For The Teenager's Soul'.
I am static
Agony and pain stabs my mind
As I lay here and die alone
I thought I had everything
What is wrong with me?
I'm not dead yet
I have so much to live for still
I'm too young
But I know that I am too late
I see my parents grief
With sad eyes
Friends and family come up and touch my hand
For the last time
This can't be goodbye!
But you can't hear my desperate screams
Goodbye mom, dad
I will miss you