aditi ray Poems
- Outburst Things do not come to me as they come to you as ...
- Lice If you would let me I would macarena on your ...
- How Is My Plant On Your Desk how is my plant on your desk do...
- That Naughty Word that naughty word prancing in my ...
- Death And The City This is the story of one in many Who come...
- Sequela After the rains stopped came the sun The rain kissed...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Things do not come to me
as they come to you
as through a door
opened to let in the morning light.
Poised and calm, you
like a clean tablet, take first impressions
Then outflow it in matter for the soul
or the mind.
In that white light of reason that bathes you
I stand blase and unclean
My amorphous mass
absorbs, and gains mass, infinitely.
To will, I shuffle
an impulse and a planning
of my thoughts and ideas
which way they course.
I do and do not
seek words, and pare and add
this way and that
to create the...