Adrian Carrillo Poems
- Twenty Six Till if you only knew... how much i subdued,
- Contract To Contract stopwatch tick-tock
- Silent Alarm its funny...my dreams they're never what they ...
- Untitled ten minutes you cannot escape
- Sway through all the drifting hue, through all the heavy ...
- Never Surprise country sings the blues about being ...
- Through The Eye Of A Peephole whats it like? because i'm ...
Born and raised in el paso, tx. Simply put I'm a college student-athlete passing time with poems and writings. I love this exercise i do that i like to call spontaneous writing...i give myself a half an hour time limit to write, edit, and finalize a poem. about all of my poems are done in this fashion. i love music. my writing style was heavily influenced by the music i hear. such artists i listen... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adrian Carrillo
Twenty Six Till
if you only knew...
how much i subdued,
how much i withdrew
decisions tend to be.
because only me
and the rest of what fleed
is trying to see....well rationality really.
i cannot say
how much a dismay
how much has decayed
in the recent measures of time.
because the feeling of...
walking through mud
just got sickening
a five line melody...
was the only remedy.