Twenty Six Till - Poem by Adrian Carrillo
if you only knew...
how much i subdued,
how much i withdrew
decisions tend to be.
because only me
and the rest of what fleed
is trying to see....well rationality really.
i cannot say
how much a dismay
how much has decayed
in the recent measures of time.
because the feeling of...
walking through mud
just got sickening
a five line melody...
was the only remedy.
Comments about Twenty Six Till by Adrian Carrillo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl