Aimanu Begum Poems
- The Scent Of A Woman They find me beautiful Some send their ...
- I Am No Caged Bird I laugh A thousand springs rush Down the...
- Marriage: Not A Licence You call it love your tool of ...
- Friendship, The Name Of A Tree My friend, you said to me, ...
- A Walk In The Rain My love, you said, 'Lets walk in the ...
- The Sea Within My world static now. I am dead to ...
- Give Me Sunshine A heaviness persists on my soul like a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aimanu Begum
The Scent Of A Woman
They find me beautiful
Some send their furtive glances
On my way like a coy mistress
Others confront me in the eyes.
With sauciness survey my body hurriedly
I pass by haughtily aware of them
Men they throng at my door
Come creeping crawling by night
Married men young bachelors
Their guilty eyes blinded by the sun
Softly knock at my door
Knowing I am alone in my room
No more afraid I laugh aloud
They scurry away quailed
On the street I meet them
Squinting eyes greedy
Their quick glance expectant
Drawn by my smile
May be the look in my ...