Alancia Lebogang Mogorosi
Alancia Lebogang Mogorosi Poems
- A Freedom Fighter A respected man he is A loved man he ...
- Flower Will you thy beautiful Thy pleasant with fragrant ...
- You And I Like a river flow With passion of melody so down ...
- Freedom Day Walking with arms at my back On corridor of ...
- Love Of God Listen to the songs of the children Listen to ...
- Enhancement A shining arrow of William Shakespeare Of which ...
- My Beloved My heart flatter for him It is him it ...
' i am pen and paper, i am ink, i am poetry' In the far east of south africa, a place filled with cultural practises and melodius sound of the bird is what i call home. i grew up in mpumalanga where most of my meories are withheld there, it is only now that on my memory journal the picture is quite broder. i have been living in durban for almost two years now where i am studying a bsc in land ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Freedom Fighter
A respected man he is
A loved man he is
For his doings, for what he did
Yes he is a freedom fighter
He never stood and watched
He was part of them
Those who had hearts for the innocent people
But in the end he was a leader
He was the one who was punished
Punished for the wonderful things he did for the people
He did them with his power
Now he earn the people respect
They love him he’s their hero
He fought for them
He fought for people’s freedom
Yes he is our freedom fighter
He never gave up no matter what
They never got him ...