Albert Alben Poems
- To Love A_Rose; My Love Arose. An Angel, so lovely; my lover,...
- You Can Have It Your Way Sometimes for special reasons, ...
- More Than A Seamstress How exciting would it be to see her at...
- The 20th Of June 2016 Daddy got a call on his phone, And my...
- There Is A God Do you ever think, Of how nature works? ...
- The Name Within A Message. 'Very happy' is all you should ...
- In Deep End; I Depend They all put on green attires to ...
I'm a student of Kogi State university (Nigeria) studying Biological science(s) .
I put my Pen to work where my voice fails me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Albert Alben
To Love A_Rose; My Love Arose.
An Angel, so lovely; my lover, a rose
Captured me with caring am loving her charm
So gorgeous to look at her picture, her pose
The type that kills anger and then keeps you calm
She's fallen for mere me for what no_one knows
She feels and loves me for just who I am
If only this love were pills I'd taken O'er dose
Then be immune to other girls and bring her no harm
I Don't want to loose her so I won't falter.
I adore her a lot like a priest does his alter
Wouldn't wanna hurt her with the words I utter
Flow with this love tide it's more than Atlantic's ...