Albert Caylor Poems
- Times Of Life TIMES like these.., and times like that TIMES ...
- Aren'T We Spirits All The Same The sun rains down it's love ...
- Self Reflection It's the lonely time of night Another day ...
- It Will Happen, If You Let It It will happen if you let ...
- My Self And Soul Have To Say Brain dead? Brain storms? ...
- Freedom Of Flight Storm approaching...swirling. gusting ...
- The Wasp Sitting and reading at the pool Another day in ...
I am a seeker and a survivor of life and truth more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albert Caylor
Times Of Life
TIMES like these.., and times like that
TIMES of Hey! , where am I at?
Lonely Times, down a forgotten highway
Searching for the TIMES of a newborn day
The sun rises high, it does shine on all,
I follow the light..., but at times I fall,
To TIMES of the past, or TIMES on high,
My soul quietly speaks as Times....go by
Ever I climb life's journey's path,
To Times of joy..., and TIMES I laugh
TIMES of the heart, TIMES my spirit does say
Thanks to 'all that is' for my TIMES...., Today
copyright 2000 Reflections from the Pinwheel of Life