Alexandre Nodopaka Poems
- A Love Letter I write words and listen to sounds from ...
- Good Morning-Д О Б Р О Е У Т ...
- A Moment Of Aloness Transformed into a moment of ...
- A Divine Sign Resting in a hot bath I had an unholy vision ...
- A Banter In My Backyard I spoke to the butterfly telling ...
- A Nuclear Poem I did not pass on the other side yet. God is ...
- ~ (.) ! (.) ~ This is poetry in the making, its content is ...
Conceived in Ukraine, Alex Nodopaka first exhibited in Russia. Finger-painted in Austria. Studied tongue-in-cheek at the Ecole des Beaux Arts, Casablanca, Morocco. Doodles & writes with crayons on human hides. Full time artist, art instructor, judge, and self-appointed critic with pretensions to writing. Considers his past irrelevant. He seeks now reincarnations with micro acting parts in IFC movies. The secondary synopsis is that the author has been a mechanical engineer and practiced that profession between 1962 and 1998 in the San Francisco Bay Area a.k.a. Silicon Valley. Alex Nodopaka began his career with IBM in San Jose, California. He subsequently worked at Memorex... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Alex Nodopaka - From the Art category:As quoted in Google Search
There's only one type of 'serious art' and it deals with clinical documentation. Anything else is artistic license and illustrative interpretatio...
A Love Letter
I write words and listen to
sounds from Persia.
There's a party next door
and when the exotic music stops
so do my words.
They fall from pages,
shatter and split into
In effect each letter
on the ground
forms collages varied as the dresses
of the women over the fence.
Today is a special Babylonian day.
One of tying blades of grass together.
With each tie one makes a wish.
I tie one knot.
You and I.