alicia tschantre Poems
- Scars Of Our Past you say you wana know me, But do you ...
- Self Harm Fires ablaze within my heart, a smile consealing ...
- Loyalty Went a little crazy when me and my ex split. i ...
- Thats Life I feel lost in my own thoughts. lost in a world ...
- No Happy Ending Im completely convinced, there is only one ...
- Pain Mixer and the liquer here to wash away the pain. but it...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Scars Of Our Past
you say you wana know me,
But do you really?
do you see who i am?
Do you see my scars?
look closer, their carves straight into my arm.
Do you see my pain, the tears, streaming down my face.
you hold me in your arms, tell me you care,
but do you really?
Im covered in their filth from what they've all done to m, no matter how many times i shower the filth wont ever leave, it will never go away. cant you see the scars that my past have left behind.
But thats okay becasue today im choosing to make a stand im leaving my scars and past behind.