Allyson Gordon Poems
- Together We will hold hands together Laugh and smile ...
- Let Music Embrace Music is for any emotion Music can read ...
- Join Me In Suicide Where the sun sets and the moon rises, I...
- Music – (Acrostic) Makes me feel emotion Understands me ...
- The Father I Never Had You never understand me, Or what I ...
- Dark Clouds There’s a dark cloud overhead As if brought by a...
- Give Me… Give me life, so I can live Give me love, so I can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We will hold hands together
Laugh and smile together
Share our secrets together
And help each other together
We will confess our fears together
Wipe each other’s tears together
Confort each other together
And confide in each other together
We will talk about the darkness together
Write depressing poems together
Slit our wrists together
Scream in pain together
We will embrace sorrow together
Feel each other’s pain together
Plan our deaths together
And endure our suicides together