Alok Agarwal Poems
- Autobiography Of Puppet The play has been badly cast But it ...
- Notorious Nature Let the darkness rule, despotism may ...
- Lief Life is a mystery, where future is future Present is ...
- युद्ध प्रगति पर पूर्ण विराम - ... युद्ध क्या है? क्या ...
- Rajasthani Platter Vs Sarangi ...
- The Call - A Short Story 8: 00 p.m. ‘Hello! ’. A sulky ...
- राहगीर टींबुक टू भाई टींबुक टू, जाता कहाँ है किधर को तू, ...
I was born on 1st January 1990 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh(INDIA) . I am currently working as an Officer in Grade 'A' in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. I have done B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
I have done my schooling from St. Joseph's College, from ISC board. I have reached several milestones. The most notable being Regional Mathematical... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alok Agarwal
Autobiography Of Puppet
The play has been badly cast
But it was indeed not the last
I was merely a puppet
In the hands of a turret.
The stage wasn't empty
Life has become like Humpty Dumpty
His fall was great
But mine was too late.
The crowd laughed at me with glee
I dared not ask for a plea
I was only an actor
Directed by the Director.
The strings were very strong
Which were playing ping-pong
I did a simple mistake
That made the bonds go fake.
The puppet lost its soul
It was now like a basket with a hole
The tears came pouring down
Who could ...