Alyssa Ray Poems
- Human With Flaws All I am Is a human with flaws You can't ...
- Pink Coat The pink coat She put on when it was cold The ...
- My Pain Killer As I turn To see his eyes My heart ...
- Say Something I tell this secret I've been keeping for along...
- This Guitar He keeps his sercrets Under his shirt ...
- Picture Perfect You stare at the picture forever You can't ...
- Black Nail Polish She sits in her room And mumbles something...
Hey, I'm Yss Ry! I'm bored and I've been told I write pretty good poems, So, I was told by a friend to go on this site. Yay! I'm always venting, so if you read some messed up poem, That's just me venting! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Human With Flaws
All I am
Is a human with flaws
You can't change me
You can't me no
And you can't erase my problems
Just a human with flaws?
I guess, this sounds
There is a person
Behind the flaws
Can you see her?
Smart, Happy... Perfect
But no one sees her
So, yes, all I am
is a human with flaws
But everyone can change
And so can I