Amanda Larsen Poems
- Words Words get tangeled up in meanings, Words get hiden ...
- Mother I'd pick you the stars if I could reach up, But the...
- The Piano Of Your Soul Eyes sealed You don't need the ...
- Torture Love I ones read somewhere somewhere a phrase that ...
- Haunt My Dreams I need another chance to be forgiven I need ...
- You Forgot Me You forgot the coulor of my eyes It sliped ...
- You Kissed My Scars You kissed my scars and promised you ...
I writte about life, I writte about my feelings. I writte because I love writting... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Larsen
Words get tangeled up in meanings,
Words get hiden deep in hearts.
Shout it out though you don't mean it,
Silent words that say so much.
Words of love, of warmth, that heal you.
Words that open up your eyes.
Words can hurts you, break you, kill you!
Words of truth and words of lies.
Thoughts to words and words to actions.
Strength that makes this world unfair.
Without meaning or impression.
No one listened, no one cared.
Words so light they make you happy.
Broken promises to dust.
Left hanging in the air so heavy.
Words are buried in ...