Amy Gibbs Poems
- A Childs Dream One night, a child fell asleep, And she ...
- Do We Care? The world is dying every hour, Because we are ...
- A Sunny Day In Falmouth The bright sky, The birds gliding ...
- My Scary Dream I closed my eyes after 9: 00, And all I ...
- Britains Got Talent It all started off in 1991, When, oh ...
- Television That shiny, monstrous thing, That makes it look ...
I would think myself as a depressing and romantic poem writer. I write allsorts, but they are they main things I write about, as you'll probably see when you check out my poems. Apparently i'm a potential poem writer. The poem 'Make A Difference' is now in a book. I entered a competition, and now it has got properly published! I wonder if you'll like it! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Gibbs
A Childs Dream
One night, a child fell asleep,
And she began to dream, so very deep,
As an angel crept into her mind,
But, oh, was she very blind,
The child ran to save this creature,
As her eyes were her only feature,
Her wings had snapped, and her dress was torn,
At that moment she wished she wasn't born,
As the child graciously hugged her close,
And carefully made her some tea and toast,
But as she made the toast, something hapened inside,
And when she woke up, the angel was by her side.