Andrea Lynn Poems
- The Collector Convenience is your middle name let's do it ...
- I Imagine A Day I imagine a day Where I will get up with a ...
- As She Drifts Away She lies so softly breathing Will she ...
- Ophelia She looks at me indifferent With blue eyes just like...
- The Distance Between The Woman...
- In These Times The bubble has burst We are left here to ...
Andrea began writing poems and lyrics in middle school and continued through the end of high school. As she pursues college the poetry and songs have been less frequent, but upon inspiration she enjoys keeping a poem journal and updates with the ones that people comment most on.
Andrea's poems are based on people in her life, life experiences of love and loss and all the emotions that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrea Lynn
Convenience is your middle name
let's do it let's not it's all the same
walk away as casually as you arrived
leaving women in your wake burned alive
Charasmatic, handsome, and aloof to perfection
easily you could pass as the Devil's son
smooth and relaxed easy to tell from your swagger
so gifted at your art very few see the dagger
Upping the ante for the next conquest
the hearts you break must be only the best
the women who are wild and need to be broken
the ones to whom most men will never have spoken
This city is washed up now you have sucked ...