Andres Eduardo Torres
Andres Eduardo Torres Poems
- Jaguar A jaguar got power. A jaguar got skill. But in its ...
- Angel In Darkness I reside deep within the darkness of ...
- New Moon (Easier To Run)
- Someday The Dream Will End Someday the dream will end. The ...
- Obscure Thought Damn, I’ve got an obscure thought; A ...
- Life's Deck Life deals you a deck of cards, 52 of spades, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andres Eduardo Torres
A jaguar got power.
A jaguar got skill.
But in its final hour,
A jaguar has to kill.
The jaguar lives in the rainforest.
Where it hides to live.
When hunters come with bullets on their chest,
They leave with pelts to give.
Their only sanctuaries is the zoo for it’s refuge.
With their nice habitable facilities;
And its artificial deluge.
The jaguar’s can repopulate in tranquility.