Andrew Close Poems
- At The Show I saw you in the crowd tonight you were looking ...
- Im Sorry, Forgive Me Im sorry Im not sure what Ive done I ...
- The Cowboy Capital Of The Worl... Riding out on a stallion ...
- Life, Love And What Matters To... I can still remember So ...
- At The End Of The World At the end of the world, When the ...
- On A Day Like This On a day like this, All I can ever do, ...
- Starry Sky As I sit watching the seconds, Turn so slowly ...
this part doesnt really matter, email me if you wanna get to know me, but if the poems I write can effect you or your life, then the person who wrote them is no longer in control of them, they become not only my poems, but your poems too more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Close
At The Show
I saw you in the crowd tonight
you were looking up at me
and thought theres thousands standing here
your the only one I see
Im soo captivated by your presance
I can bearly sing the next song
Id stop the show right now to hold you
and I know It wouldnt be wrong
because id run down to meet you
and take you in my arms
and kiss you until the sun set
and we made out under the stars
so after the lights go down
and the curtain finally falls
I see you, I hold you and wisper soo sweetly
your my everything, my all
and the last song I sing ...