Andrew Degen Poems
- As Confusion Sets In Levels rise as time goes by her ...
- Beauty Of An Angel Her beauty uncompared though she doesn't...
- Why Do I Humiliate You! ? Why do I humiliate you do you hate...
- Darkness Has Won Darkenss covers me devouring my ...
- Sorrows Forgotten Memories As I gaze upon her thinking of ...
- Fallen Their beelding hearts stand before me like a fox ...
- Only To Me I look into your eyes and your mind opens up in ...
I started writing poetry about 5th to 6th grade, it started out as just for school assignments, then I got serious and started writing each day, as I went on I gradually changed my style to make it more unique, and became what I am today, and apparently I'm a little better than I thought I was, everyone give great comments, please keep the feedback coming, and I'll return the favor. I am happily ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Degen
As Confusion Sets In
as time goes by
pulled to pieces
confusion sets in its place
as she spins
finding her way through an endless maze
her beauty is unscathed
confusion never touches
what it cannot see
like those who pass her by
as she walks the maze
More beautiful than a rose itself
uncompared to all
her face illuminates
the smile she gives
shines brighter than the sun itself
as hands touch
softer than silk itself
a rose is given
red as the heart that holds it
along with her favorite
to sooth the soul that walks ...