Anela Mrubata Poems
- Free Spirit I knew i was not free before the time of my ...
- The Future In The Eyes Of A Bo... It's the firing line- I have...
- Pen - Mightier Than The Sword Bound by the norms of the ...
- Father And Son: When Will It E... Son: Okay! I've had ...
- Beauty, Love, Life I relish the fact that my heart has found ...
- Untitled I been searching for sometime now, so who will it ...
Anela Mrubata (born 1 December 1994) is an aspiring self-taught poet and hip hop artist. His craft is mostly influenced by his experiences in life. For one, he grew up in a household with a single parent, providing everything he needed to the best of her capabalities. He started writing his own music in 2009, which later led him to poetry writing in 2012. Having received great feedback from ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anela Mrubata
I knew i was not free before the time of my birth:
Trapped in a womb in hope of walking this earth.
I kicked and i screamed for my turn in this world.
And now that i'm here, my heart is totally hurt.
I can see the pain and anguish as we roam on these streets
I can see that pain as your heart skips a beat
Let alone, feel the strain we apply on ourselves
Living this lie is like a heaven in hell
Bound by rules and law- yet we allow the deciet
Meaningless freedom is all that i see
So i'll twist and i'll turn, and relive the struggle
Tired of the loud ...