Angel A. Lockwood
Angel A. Lockwood Poems
- A Hidden Message Somethings are better lefted ...
- My Hobby I awoke early one morning, and to get a head ...
- Time Traveler Iam traveling Traveling through time Visiting...
- Lucky Just by chance I glanced I went I danced
- The Words You Say It was great to hear Your voice ...
- Change, Change, Change Change, When change comes, it should...
- A Letter To My Dear Friend I wrote a letter to my friend, ...
Angel was born and raised in Nyc.
She is the mother of (3) children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you only beginQuest for life
Will pay off
Then you shall run someday!''
A Hidden Message
Somethings are better lefted unsaid
Sometimes there are letters written
only to be lefted forever unread
Some songs are not sunged aloud
Only sweetly in our heads
Sometimes people will treat you wrongly
Just to avoid you instead
Sometimes hopes and dreams appears forever gone
Yet, even when it seems
To all have been said
All things over and done
Somehow, a new day arises
A destiny dawns