Angela Beaton Poems
- Excuses Im all out of excuses there's no more to ...
- Destruction Standing here alone again I watched you walk ...
- Darkness It eats at me, like a maggot eats thru ...
- Wondering Why Im always wondering why you did it was I the ...
- Standing Alone I can't stand the looks you give everytime I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angela Beaton
Im always wondering why you did it
was I the reason why, would you tell me if I was
Did you think I wouldn't notice
or did you hope I wouldn't care
Have you ever experienced hurt that deep
I hope you never have to
I would never do that to you
knowing what I know now
I wish I would make the memories go away
bury them deep inside and never remember
I wish I would have died when my heart did
when you ripped it from by body
I wish you would have died when our love did