Anna Heminsley Poems
- Feeling The Belief, That There...
- Mistake Looking up at the sky, With a star shining so ...
- When We First Set Eyes When we first set eyes, Or that's ...
- When I'M Not With You When I'm not with you, I have a bad ...
- In The Darkness In the darkness, You're all alone, ...
- Random This poem, Is just not meant to be, Well isn't ...
- Lonely Soul The lonely soul maunders, And looks for the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Heminsley
Feeling The Belief, That There Could Be More
Looking closer into your eyes,
Moving closer to your arms,
Trying to remove your disguise,
Liking your irresistible charms.
Feeling your warmth,
And hearing your breathing,
Seeing your passion,
And your believing.
Feeling your touch,
Upon my skin,
Wondering if this,
Is just where we begin.
Feeling the belief,
That there could be more,
Is this real,
It’s time to explore.