Anna Sandham Poems
- Appreciation There, right from the start From your first ...
- Aching Heart I’ve got this aching feeling, Right here, in ...
- Slipping Away As each day passes, Bringing with it a ...
- Results Letters on a piece of paper. Lines drawn in a ...
- Ode To? ? ? I spent our life complaining, But now it won’t ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Sandham
Letters on a piece of paper.
Lines drawn in a familiar pattern.
Ink that dried just hours ago.
Sealing your fate,
So much at stake,
Three little letters which mean so much.
Three little letters which change your life.
Lines, that’s all, lines.
Three little letters representing thirteen years.
Three little letters which could well bring tears.
Three little letters, six or seven lines. That’s all.