Aching Heart - Poem by Anna Sandham
I’ve got this aching feeling,
Right here, in my heart.
My eyes are welling up,
Coz I can’t bear to be apart,
You’ve made my life worth living,
And can always make me grin.
You’ve told your stories, now just listen,
This message comes from deep within.
I’m really gonna miss ya,
And your crazy little ways.
The love, the help and joy
So many stories in your life,
Yet you’re like a kid with a new toy.
You’ve helped me grow to who I am,
And I’ll be eternally grateful.
I’ve hope I’ve given you something too,
I really really will miss you.
Comments about Aching Heart by Anna Sandham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl