Results - Poem by Anna Sandham
Letters on a piece of paper.
Lines drawn in a familiar pattern.
Ink that dried just hours ago.
Sealing your fate,
So much at stake,
Three little letters which mean so much.
Three little letters which change your life.
Lines, that’s all, lines.
Three little letters representing thirteen years.
Three little letters which could well bring tears.
Three little letters, six or seven lines. That’s all.
Comments about Results by Anna Sandham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda