Slipping Away - Poem by Anna Sandham
As each day passes,
Bringing with it a new.
The memories are fading,
What am I to do?
I cling to them praying,
I don’t want to forget.
The places I’ve been to,
The people I’ve met.
Comments about Slipping Away by Anna Sandham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda