Anne Onymous Poems
- A Prince Amongst Men If only you could see, my Prince The ...
- Annie I could I suppose Disclose who I am and accept ...
- Retract Thy Words! Retract thy words! Or he will see the ...
- Hope I’ll come to you My distant love When time has healed ...
- Morning Light The morning light filters through and I stir ...
- Submission A rumpled bed Sheets cast aside Clothes strewn...
- Anguish A million miles of empty road Drift slowly through ...
Comments about Anne Onymous
A Prince Amongst Men
If only you could see, my Prince
The tears upon my cheek
The joy you’ve bought into my life
You should not ever speak,
Of being ‘plain’ old ooops... No name ;)
You are much more to I
The reason for my new found hope
The reason my soul flies
You are not a ‘mere shadow’
You’re everything I need
and held inside your loving hands
Belongs to thee