Anthony Loudin Poems
- I've Aways Felt Neglected I've always felt neglected From ...
- You're Still In My Head Its been years now... Still not a ...
- Maybe It Was Maybe it was your smile, Maybe it was your ...
- Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Real eyes will realize the real...
- Bottom Of The Bottle The bottom of this bottle has been my ...
- Don't Take Life For Granted The things half of us need are ...
- Don't Mis-Take My Mistake Its hard making positive progress ...
Just a young kid with an old soul & a very small voice. I observe 1st, write my affections 2nd, & 3rd comes corrections for a lifetime of perfection. Its best when your lessons are digested in sections, not seconds. So open your eyes to different perspectives & when the day comes for you to be internally resting you won't be regretting, Say what you say with no second guessing, now your life we ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Loudin
I've Aways Felt Neglected
I've always felt
From all of the sh**
I've dealt with,
How could I except
your help with the
problems that I've sheltered,
From a kids height,
I Never forget about them nights,
Searching the house for dim lights
so I can pencil in my thoughts
of what's wrong & then write(right) ,
All that's missing,
I was alone & seeked attention
cause no soul ever seemed to listen
no one home to see my existence,
Now I roam inside these ink pens
Ive chose to speak through writtens
that leaks inside this composition,
Its my newest ...