Anurag Talukdar Poems
- Sunrise Nobody reads the letters that I write, Few ...
- A Cup Of Coffee Lines curve strange pictures in our life, ...
- Mirage Of Memories Letting the memories slip through, I try...
- Road To Salvation Is there something wrong within? Or the ...
- Timid Heart An explosion deep within my heart, Sublimes my ...
- Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day Staring into the clouds ...
- Dinner Invitation- Rsvp Statutory warning: The verses below...
Anurag Talukdar, is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt by profession and a Management Post Graduate. He loves literature and admires music. Originally from Guwahati, Assam, he has studied in Bangalore and currently works in Bangalore. He is adept in writing in Hindi and Assamese, but prefers English as his expression of choice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anurag Talukdar
Nobody reads the letters that I write,
Few considers them as prose,
Though I prefer myself a poet.
Though these lines were meant only for you,
But I will end up putting them on a world wide site.
These letters were meant to convey my passionate love,
But somehow I never had the courage to express,
What I felt about you,
And spending, possibly my entire life,
Listening to the melodies,
Of your heart.
Do you sing?
I don't know. May be you do.
But I will love you to whisper,
Random notes of love into my ears.
My love for you, ...