April Jonees Poems
- The Tears That Fall Keeper of my heart, Why do you not ...
- What Makes Me Cry [[-Tokyo Mew...
- Demon A blade is all it takes, To unleash your inner sin, ...
- Time Stood Still My heart it beat so fast, As I approached ...
- Red Snow Your voice echos in the distance, Your feet crunch...
Hey! I'm April and I'm 13! I love writing, reading, anime, manga and being constantly on the go!
When I'm older, I hope to teach English Language/Litriture in Japan but on the side, I really hope to publish some books I'm writing! ! :)
If you want to be friends just send me a message! Thanks! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Jonees
The Tears That Fall
Keeper of my heart,
Why do you not understand?
Your voice is what pains,
My heart as it bleeds,
Bit by bit without a trace,
It leaves your embrace,
Tears stain my eyes,
While inside part of me dies,
But...I'll still smile,
Even if for a while,
Outside that smile will mask me,
But I cry really,
Every word you say,
Will puncture my heart deeper,
When you say my name,
Try and remember,
The smiles I show you are...
The tears that fall.