Apuna Rato Poems
- Cats Are Cats Finally, I returned to my native land And the ...
- Wings To Fly With heavy heart, I open the cage And give you ...
- When I Open My Eyes Now that you are gone, There is only ...
- The Valentine Tears I remember the night when the world of ...
- Total Divulge As time come to yank man of leaders, Another ...
- Teacher Teacher, whatever gift you have, Teach the child ...
- Dictionary I remember one summer morning Me sitting in front...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Apuna Rato
Cats Are Cats
Finally, I returned to my native land
And the dinner was all set,
Sweet aroma filled the kitchen.
"Thank God for my mother's skill, " I prayed.
Everybody so delighted to get together
And the air was consumed by stories.
But deep within me, I felt something absent.
I couldn't figure out what until
I saw her coming towards the table,
Gaining unsteady step, not like before.
"How comes she is crippled? " I enquired
Adding another story in the noisy table.
"Bullet wounds. Probably someone
Caught her red-handed.
Cats are cats. ...