Arely Corral Poems
- Why Do You Judge Me? Why do you tend to judge me cause I'm ...
- This Poetic Mind This poetic mind is trying to find words...
- Foreigners.... You look at me and ask yourself Who am I? ...
- Little Girl Little girl, little girl, Please go away.
- The Children The children in a corner Sitting in despair. ...
- And I Start To Weap.. At times, when no is around and no ...
- Giselle Is Getting Married So I hear you’re getting married. ...
I'm a mother a daughter a sister a friend...born and raised in Chicago...parents of Mexican decent. Currently struggling to make ends meet... trying to be the best possible role model for my 6 beautiful angels..who one day will become the leaders of tomorrow..
While I am far from perfect, I have been through a lot. Taking the easy way out, I turned to alcohol to deal with this hatred, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arely Corral
Why Do You Judge Me?
Why do you tend to judge me
cause I'm of different race.
Why do you tend to hate me
cause I'm from a different place.
Why is it that you think I'm stupid
because of where I'm from.
In my own opinion,
You have classified yourself as dumb.
You act as if I'm a criminial
evil and a crook.
And all this because
your job from you I took..
All this hatred that you show
is nothing more than envy.
Why can't you just see
that you are not better nor worse than me.
I was born in this country,
I grew up just around the corner.