Aryn James Poems
- The Magical Wizard Of Oz. Why can’t I find the magical Oz and...
- How Do You Cry? How do you cry? Can anyone answer that ...
- That Would Be Lovely If I could write music, it would be ...
- Thank You Friend Ah, those endless afternoons playing ...
- Mind Vs. Heart Why must there be this constant war over my ...
- Our Saviors Do we realize how lucky we are? Although we got...
- I Can'T Take It Anymore I just want to run away from all of ...
im thrilled that you find my poems interesting and i am thrilled to share them with you.
i love how i can just sit in my room late at night and then think. that is my escape, to sit and think.
that is also the rooting of my poems, if i have a line stuck in my head that i made up, well i write it down and add on.
so read on readers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aryn James
The Magical Wizard Of Oz.
Why can’t I find the magical Oz and ask for courage?
I know he will say “it is in you, you just have to find it.”
But I have looked long and hard
I have searched high and low,
And I obviously did not come with a side of courage.
I just want to have the courage to be done with you,
I am seriously sick,
Sick of what I have become,
Sick of sitting here writing words of sorrow just over you.
Can’t the magical Oz just send you away?
Just end my misery,
To help me just let go of the memories.