Asha Adeana Poems
- A Kiss Good Night Every night I like to dream That I have ...
- When I Wake When i wake i miss you every second I dream ...
- He Just Dosen'T Know He holds the key to my heart And he ...
- Tear Jerking Good Bye I still think about you everyday Still...
- Disbeliever You don’t believe The truth from my mouth Just ...
- A Letter My Love Today I wrote you a letter my love It was ...
- I Finally Found You I lay here all curled up on the ...
I write what I am feeling at the moment. I let it run right through me and on to the paper. I write what I am going through and all the heartack that I can't share. But for some reason I put my poems on here for all to read. It dosen't bug me one bit. For my poems are all about finding love, being in love, runing for love, not being loved, and all about depression, losing a best friend, hinding from my fears, and everything in the middle. I hope everyone likes them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asha Adeana
A Kiss Good Night
Every night I like to dream
That I have you right beside me when I sleep
Just telling you don’t leave until I sleep
And dream of everything that I wanted to happen
You could have kissed me on my lips
But instead you gave me kiss on the forehead
As you thought I was asleep
But I was just waiting to see what you would do
As I lay there thinking of you
You made sure I was all the way coved
So I wouldn’t get cold or sick
Right before you left
Kiss me on my forehead
And said so quit that..
You’ll always be my little angel
That night I knew that I could ...