Ashley Davis Poems
- Thoughts And Feelings... Different turns No way of ...
- Looking Back I look back and see All the pain he caused ...
- Will It End? Hopelessly I wait Not knowing what there is to ...
- Tell Me When. The night was calm but there were people ...
- Only A Dream I walk the darkened path Straight and ...
- Helpless At times like these I think isolation is my way ...
- A Desperate Girl Try to see it in my eyes The pain you ...
I have been through alot in my short life and even though most of what i went through was bad...i don't let it hold me down. Some of my poems that i have on here were when, at the time, i was going through a lot of terrible things and so i wrote about them. I don't regret any of what i went through because i know if i didn't...i wouldn't be who i am today. My life has turned upward and things are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thoughts And Feelings...
No way of knowing
Which way I'm going
Pain that comes and goes
Pain that never leaves
Wanting to just scream
The hunger I feel
And the questions that never get answers
Questions of Why? What? How?
Why did this happen to me?
What do i do now?
How do I move on?
Feelings of loneliness
Needing love form others
Never seeming to be satisfied
Afraid to ask...
Who's fault it this?
Nobody's fault but my own...right?
But I had no control
Debating with myself
If not my fault then who's?