Ashly Raju Poems
- Lament Of Love Earth rises from The fear of darkness To a ...
- Eyes Eyes blaze like the moon In the darkness of ...
- The Wall I waited to see My reflection in you My eagerness...
- Clearless Hate I hate, I don't like What does this means? ...
- Exhilarating Pain The dream was awakened And there began the...
- War Say, say the need of war To the prey of wars.
- A Season Of Flowers The season of snowfall and frozen ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lament Of Love
Earth rises from
The fear of darkness
To a glowing dawn.
Its each dawn is a tenderly dream.
The earth’s bosom gleams
As of the mother.
That ablaze to
Satisfy the thirst
In the vein of the children,
Who fixed their root in you.
Why do you spate thy holy tears?
Why does your living soul withers?
We are brutal and rude.
Your quintessence is being
Imbibed by us.
You, the earth lament through
The notes of the lakes and rivers,
Din of the drizzle,
Bluster of waft.
Why you are not being heard?
Why you are ...